• Get to know the archeological site of Knosos, one of the most ancient towns in Europe. The Minoan palace is the main visitable site of Knosos.
• Visit the Heraklion Archeological Museum which is located in the city's center. It is one of the biggest and most notable museums in Greece and one of the most important ones in Europe. The exhibits are the most significant in the world.
• Go shopping at the open market of Heraklion, where you can find a variety of local products.
• Admire the cathedral of St. Minas, guardian of the city of Heraklion.
• Admire Morozini fountain which is located in Liontaria square, next to the cathedral of St. Marcus, in the center of Heraklion. It is widely known as one of the most beautiful Venetian sites of Handakas (Name of Heraklion during medieval times) and is well-maintained.
• Koules, Castello del Molo, Rocca aMare, Castello a Mare, and Castel de Candia are some of the names given to the fortress built by the Venetians in Heraklion. It is located at the entrance of the Venetian port so it would protect the port of Heraklion.
Estimated time : 5-6 hours
Rate per hour: 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
Every excursion can be adjusted to your own needs and requirements.
**The price does not include tickets, entrance fees & guides.
***Let us know beforehand in case you want us to hire a guide for you.