• Messara Valley. Messara is a big valley of south Crete, in Heraklion, leading to the sea on the west. It is the main source of olive oil on the island.
• Visit the archeological site of Gortina. Gortina was an ancient town, capital of Crete and Cyrene during the Roman times.
• Visit the archeological site of Festos. Festos was the second greatest town of Crete around 2000 B.C., after Knosos, and is an archeological site of great importance.
• Matala. Matala is a small village by the sea and well known beach of south Crete. The beach had been inhabited since ancient times, and became famous as a home for the hippies during the 60s and 70s.
• Visit the traditional village of Pyrgos.
Estimated time : 6-7 hours
Rate per hour: 60,00 € (mini van 1-8 seats)
Every excursion can be adjusted to your own needs and requirements.
**The price does not include tickets, entrance fees & guides.
***Let us know beforehand in case you want us to hire a guide for you.